Ovonic has gradually recognized by the RC hobbyists and been highly recommended to radio control because of its excellent performance and cost-effectiveness. With being strict of product quality, Ovonic is specially designed and manufactured for your high-quality RC devices. Advanced Lipo battery with uniquely designed doubles your devices
performance time and stronger power.
Note: If the plug in your car is Traxxas ID connector, this adapter may not fit Ovonic lipos.
More Choice for You:
Ovonic 5000mAh 3S lipo battery with XT60 and Trx Plug great for Slash/E-Revo/UDR/X-Maxx. Including Trx plug. You can click on the link to find more Traxxas RC Car Batteries.
If the plug of your car is deans/T, 50C 5500mAh 3S with T plug, 50C 6000mAh 3S with T plug is also available on Ampow.
Spec of Ovonic 5000mAh 3S 50C lipo battery:
- Brand : Ovonic
- Chemistry : Li-polymer
- Length(dev.5mm) : 155mm
- Width(dev.2mm) : 42mm
- Height(dev.2mm) : 25mm
- Capacity : 5000mAh
- Voltage : 11.1V
- Cell Number : 3S
- Discharge Rate : 50C
- Max Burst Discharge Rate : 100C
- Net Weight(dev.20g) : 343g
- Connector Type : XT60 & Traxxas Plug
- Balance Connector Type : JST-XH
Compatible with:3s 5000mah 50c can be used on the following models:
- Arrma: Big Rock 6s, Fazon 6s, Nero 6s, Kraton 6s Blx, Talion 6s Blx , Outcast 6s Blx, Senton 6s, Typhon 6s Blx, Granite 4x4 Mega, Senton 4x4 Mega, Granite Mega, Vorteks Mega, Raider Mega, Notorious 6s Blx, Bigrock 4x4 3s Blx, Granite 4x4 Blx
- Traxxas: E-Revo brushles, 4-Tec 2.0 AWD chassis, Ford mustang, X-Maxx 6S, Ford GT, Xo-1 w/Tsm, Slash 4x4, vxl, TRX-4 Defender &similiar , Unlimited Desert Racer
- Axial: Yeti™ XL
- HPI: Savage XL FLUX
Tip: This is a 3s 5000mah lipo with length with 155mm, if you want to find a short one about 138mm, please find here: Ovonic 5000mah 3s lipo
- 1 x OVONIC 11.1V 3S 5000mAh 50C Lipo Battery
- 1 x User Manual
* For the RC battery, only if the voltage and the plug match, then it will fit.
* Please stop charging immediately when the cell voltage been charged to 4.2V (Normal cell voltage is between 3.7V~4.2V).
* To double make sure safety, please have a check first whether the battery surface is alright when you get it and whether the voltage is normal before using.
* If the new battery won’t hold a full charge or loss the charge very quickly in a short time, please use Balance Charger to charge and recycle several times first.