# Battery Specification:
- Brand: Ovonic
- Battery Type: Ni-MH
- Voltage: 18V（15S）
- Capacity: 3800mAh(3.8Ah)
- Net Weight(dev.20g)：1448g(724g for one pack)
# Compatible with（Please use "Ctrl+F" to find your model quickly）:
Ovonic 3.8Ah 18V Ryobi p271 battery replacement compatible with all Ryobi 18V one+ tools:
* Ryobi P series:
P200 P2000 P2002 P201 P203 P204 P206 P2060 P208B P210 P2100 P2102 P2105 P211 P220 P221 P230 P234G P236 P240 P2400 P241 P246 P250 P2500 P2600 P2603 P271 P300 P301 P310 P3200 P3300 P3310 P340 P400 P410 P420 P430 P500 P501 P506 P510 P514 P520 P521 P522 P530 P540 P570 P600 P610 P631K P650
* Ryobi C series:
CCC-1801M CCC-180L CCD-1801 CCG-1801M CCG-180L CCS-1801D CCS-1801LM CCW-180L CDA-18021B CDA1802 CDA18021B CDA18022B CDA1802M CDC-181M CDI-1802 CDI-1802M CDI-1803
# Tips: You can find more power tool replacement batteries for other brand, like DeWalt 18V DC970 battery replacement, BlackDecker HPB18 battery replacement, etc.
# Features + Benefits
- Made with the highest quality battery cells, no pollution to the environment.
- High-output batteries for electric power tools provide up to 500 recharges
- 3800mAh High Capacity provides better compatibility, longer running time,more safety and stability.
4.Easy-in, easy-out spring-loaded battery.
# Safety & reliable:
Our Ovonic 3.8Ah 18V Ryobi p206 replacement battery for Ryobi 18V one+ tools is CE/RoHS/FCC certified. Safeguard features against incorrect voltage, battery overload, short circuit, internal overheating.
# What You Get:
*2 X Ovonic 3.8Ah 18V battery replacement for Ryobi 18V one+ tools
*1 X User Manual
*Our 30-day money back
*Worry-free 6-month warranty
# Please note:
*New NiMH batteries usually need to be charged and discharge 3-4 circles in order to achieve maximum performance
* Keep the Ryobi p234g battery cool and store only in a cool, dry location.
* When not in use for a long time, remove the battery from tool and put it in a dry environment. It is better to put it in a battery box
*If the battery is store for a long time, it is recommended to charge it slowly at first.