# Battery Specification:
- Brand: Ovonic
- Battery Type: Ni-MH
- Voltage: 12V（10S）
- Capacity: 3800mAh(3.8Ah)
- Net Weight(dev.20g)：2112g(528g for one pack)
For Dewalt DC9071, DW9072, DW9071, DE9074, DE9037, DE9071, DE9072, DE9075, DE9501, 152250-27, 397745-01
# Compatible with:
Ovonic DeWalt DW927 replacement battery fits
*Dewalt: 2802K, 2812B, 2812K, 2832K, 2852B, 2861K-2, 2872B, 2872K-2, 2872KQ, 2898B, 2898K
*Dewalt DC Series:DC840KA, DC840KB, DC841KA, DC845KA, DC845KB, DC940KA, DC945KB, DC980KA DC980KB, DC981KA, DC981KB, DC981KZ, DCD910KX, DCD940B2, DCD945B2, DCDK12 DC528 (Flash Light), DC540, DC540K, DC542, DC542K, DC612KA, DC614KA, DC727KA DC727KA-AR, DC727KA-B2, DC727VA, DC740, DC740K-2, DC740KA, DC740KZ DC742KA, DC742VA, DC743KA, DC743KB, DC745KA, DC745KB, DC756KA, DC756KB
*Dewalt DW Series: DW924K2BR, DW927K, DW927K-2, DW927K2, DW927KV-2, DW930, DW930K, DW940K DW953, DW953K, DW953K-2, DW953KF-2, DW953KV-2, DW953RFK2, DW965, DW965K DW051K, DW051K-2, DW052K, DW052K-2, DW052K2H, DW052Z, DW053K, DW053K-2 DW053K2H, DW904(Flash Light), DW907K-2, DW907K2H, DW907Z, DW912, DW915 DW917(Flash Light), DW924K-B2, DW924K-B3, DW924K2AR, DW924K2B2, DW924K2B3#
# Tips: You can find more power tool replacement batteries with other voltage for Dewalt like 3.8Ah 9.6V replacement for Dewalt, 3.8Ah 12V Dewalt DW927 replacement battery, 3.8Ah 18V Dewalt DC970 replacement battery.
# Features + Benefits
- Made with the highest quality battery cells, no pollution to the environment.
- High-output batteries for electric power tools provide up to 500 recharges
- 3800mAh High Capacity provides better compatibility, longer running time,more safety and stability.
- Easy-in, easy-out spring-loaded battery.
# Safety & reliable:
Our Ovonic DeWalt DW927 Battery replacement is CE/RoHS/FCC certified. Safeguard features against incorrect voltage, battery overload, short circuit, internal overheating.
# What You Get:
*2 X 3.8Ah 12V DeWalt DC740KA battery for DeWalt power tools
*1 X User Manual
*Our 30-day money back
*Worry-free 6-month warranty
# Please note:
*New NiMH batteries usually need to be charged and discharge 3-4 circles in order to achieve maximum performance
* Keep the Battery cool and store only in a cool, dry location.
* When not in use for a long time, remove the battery from tool and put it in a dry environment. It is better to put it in a battery box
*If the battery is store for a long time, it is recommended to charge it slowly at first.