# Battery Specification:
- Brand: Ovonic
- Battery Type: Ni-MH
- Voltage: 14.4V（12S）
- Capacity: 3800mAh(3.8Ah)
- Net Weight(dev.20g)：2368g(592g for one pack)
For DeWalt 14.4 XRP battery DW9091, DC9091 DW935 DE9038 DE9091 DE9092
# Compatible with（Search by using “ctrl+F”）:
Ovonic 3.8Ah DeWalt 14.4 volt battery dw9091 replacement compatible with
*Dewalt DW Series：DW9091 DW9094 DW054K-2 DW055K-2 DW906 DW918 DW928K DW931K DW935 DW937K DW941K DW966K DW983K DW984 DW985 DW991K-2 DW992K-2 DW994KQ DW996K-2 DW996KQ
*Dewalt DC Series：DC9091 DC528 DC551KA DC612KA DC613KA DC614KA DC615KA DC728KA DC731KA DC735KA DC735KB DC757KA DC757KB DC830KB DC835KB DC930KA DC935KA DC935KB DC936KA DC983KA DC983SA DC984KA DC984KB DC984VA DC985KA DC985VA
*Dewalt DE Series：DE9038 DE9091 DE9092 DE9094 DE9502
# Tips: You can find more power tool replacement batteries with other voltage for DeWalt like 3.8Ah 9.6V replacement for DeWalt, 3.8Ah 12V DeWalt DW927 replacement battery, 3.8Ah 18V DeWalt replacement battery.
# Features + Benefits
- Made with the highest quality battery cells, no pollution to the environment.
- High-output batteries for electric power tools provide up to 500 recharges
- 3800mAh High Capacity provides better compatibility, longer running time,more safety and stability.
4.Easy-in, easy-out spring-loaded battery.
# Safety & reliable:
Our Ovonic 3.8Ah 14.4V replacement for DeWalt 14.4 battery DW9094 is CE/RoHS/FCC certified. Safeguard features against incorrect voltage, battery overload, short circuit, internal overheating.
# What You Get:
*2 X 3.8Ah 14.4V replacement battery for DeWalt 14.4 volt battery dw9094
*1 X User Manual
*Our 30-day money back
*Worry-free 6-month warranty
# Please note:
*New NiMH batteries usually need to be charged and discharge 3-4 circles in order to achieve maximum performance
* Keep the Battery cool and store only in a cool, dry location.
* When not in use for a long time, remove the battery from tool and put it in a dry environment. It is better to put it in a battery box
*If the battery is store for a long time, it is recommended to charge it slowly at first.