Ovonic 3300mah 3s 50C 11.1v lipo battery offers you very high power and very long run time for your RC models.
These batteries packs are made with superior Lithium Polymer raw materials. The advanced stacking technology enables a single cell of capacity to reach 3300mah. They are your ideal choice for the RC hobby.
More Choice for You:
Ampow also provides a similar lipo with a small size(101x31x20mm) and lighter weight(190g): 2200mah 3s with an EC3 plug.
And you can find more 3s lipo on Ampow.
Ovonic 3S 3300mah LiPo Details:
- Brand: Ovonic
- Chemistry: Li-polymer
- Configuration: 3S
- Voltage(V) : 11.1V
- Capacity(mAh): 3300mAh
- Discharge Rate: 50C
- Max Burst Discharge Rate: 100C
- Net Weight(dev.20g) : 227g
- Length(dev.5mm) : 105mm
- Width(dev.2mm) : 35mm
- Height(dev.2mm) : 39mm
- Charge Plug: JST-XH
- Discharge Plug: EC3 Plug
Ovonic RC vehicle batteries make your device more powerful
Ovonic 3300mAh lipo battery series with high performance, more reliable quality, and even better portability.
High power battery(High Capacity)
3300mAh high capacity provides your RC model with more power.
High Discharge rate(C rating)
50C high Discharge rate makes your RC vehicle work powerfully.
Ovonic 3s 3300mAh provides high quality, reliable power for
* Plane& heli: Blade 360 CFX, Blade 350 QX3, LOGO 480 XXtreme Kit，FMS 1400mm (55.1") B25 Mitchell, Radian XL 2.6m BNF Basic (EFL5550).
T-rex 500, Protech Stylus, 1.4m warbird, 2.8m glider, E-Flite Carbon Z Yak54, Funjet Ultra pulling 80A, Parkzone Habu, 40 size trainer , 5.3lb plane, Phase3 ef-16, yak carbon z, Sapac F22,25 size plane's E FLITE war birds, ParkZone P 51 Plane, Sebart Katana 30, Edge 540, sapac f22, Extra300, F5B style hotliner, Embry Riddle Eagle 580, Vanquish, Matt Chapman 50", AJ Slick 51", 6-pound sport aerobatic airplane, Kyosho Edge.
* Drone: Tricopter, oktokopter
* Car: 1/10 truck
- 1 x Ovonic 5000mah 5S1p 18.5V 25C Lipo Battery Pack
- 1 x User Manual
- For the RC battery, only if the voltage and the plug match, then it will fit.
- Please stop charging immediately when the cell voltage has been charged to 4.2V (Normal cell voltage is between 3.7V~4.2V).
- To double make sure of safety, please have a check first whether the battery surface is alright when you get it and whether the voltage is normal before using.
- If the new battery won’t hold a full charge or loss the charge very quickly in a short time, please use the Balance Charger to charge and recycle several times first.