Ovonic 4S 850mAh lipo battery is specially designed for 150mm to 210mm size FPV like Squirt V2.
More Choice for You:
If your drone size is smaller, 650mah 4s 80C is available for 90mm to 150mm size FPV, 450mah 4s 80c whoops.
If your drone is 3s System, 850mah 3s 80C and 650mah 3s 80C is available too.
Spec of 4S 850mAh LiPo
- Brand: Ovonic
- Chemistry: Li-polymer
- Configuration: 4S
- Voltage(V): 14.8V
- Capacity(mAh): 850mAh
- Discharge Rate: 80C
- Max Burst discharge Rate: 160C
- Charge Plug: JST-XHR
- Discharge Plug: XT30 Plug
- Net Weight(dev.20g): 404g (101g for one pack)
- Length(dev.5mm): 60mm
- Width(dev.2mm): 30mm
- Height(dev.2mm): 30mm
- 4 x Ovonic 14.8V 4S 850mAh 80C Lipo Battery with XT30 Plug.
- 1x User Manual.
Compatible for FPV drones, RC cars, RC airplanes, RC boats, etc.
For the RC battery, only if the voltage and the plug match, then it will fit.
About this item
- Material: Ovonic uses high-quality materials, and the self-developed electrolyte ensures the characteristics of high energy density and low resistance of the battery. Power density up to 230Wh/kg, Ovonic battery has a higher discharge rate and a longer lifespan than most brands.
Packaging: We have an advanced automatic packaging system and professional members, and strictly select cells with balanced voltage for packaging. It ensures the consistency of the voltage of each cell, and the difference is not more than 0.1V. (According to industry standards, if the voltage difference between the cells is not more than 0.1V, then the rating is excellent)
Testing: Each battery has been tested for performance in different environments, including high temperature, low temperature, physical impact, puncture, and more. Ensure the safety and stability of each battery.
Customer Service: If the battery has quality or transportation problems, please contact Ovonic customer service in time, we will serve you wholeheartedly.
- For the RC battery, only if the voltage and the plug match, then it will fit.
Please stop charging immediately when the cell voltage has been charged to 4.2V (Normal cell voltage is between 3.7V~4.2V).
To double make sure safe, please have a check first whether the battery surface is alright when you get it and whether the voltage is normal before using.
If the new battery won’t hold a full charge or loss the charge very quickly in a short time, please use Balance Charger to charge and recycle several times first.