Ovonic is a professional brand which focuses on research, development, production, and sales of LiPo batteries and has its own automated production line to ensure high quality and consistent performance. Ovonic 4S Lipo Battery 1300mah 100C 14.8v is very popular, hot seller in our Ampow EU house, offering a very high power and very long run time for your 180mm-250mm FPV quadcopters. They are your ideal choices for FPV Racing that gives you enough power for acceleration.
More Choice for You:
Ovonic RC vehicle batteries make your device more powerful, now we also provides 1300mAh 6s lipo battery with higher voltage so can give more punch than 4s and 5s. If you want to get more 1300mAh Lipo batteries, you can use our search bar or battery finder tool to find the battery you want.
Spec of 1300mAh 4S Details:
- Brand: Ovonic
- Chemistry: Li-polymer
- Capacity: 2200mAh
- Voltage: 14.8V
- Cell Number : 4S
- Discharge Rate : 100C
- Max Burst Discharge Rate: 200C
- Charge Plug: JST-XH
- Discharge Plug: XT60 Plug
- Net Weight (dev.20g) : 624g (156g for one pack)
- Length (dev.5mm) : 73mm
- Width (dev.2mm) : 35mm
- Height (dev.2mm) : 29mm
Specially designed for Nemesis 240 Mini, Tweaker 180 Micro Quad, LRC Freestyle V1(270-296), MXP180 FPV Quadcopter, Danaus, Vortex, FLIP FPV 250S MINI, FLIP FPV 260H MINI), RC Airplane, RC Helicopter, RC Car, RC Truck, RC Boat, Remote Control, Drone, FPV.
- Ovonic 1300mAh 4S lipo battery series with high performance, more reliable quality and better punch.
- High power battery(high Capacity) 1300mAh high capacity provide your rc model more power.
- High Discharge rate(C rating) 100C high Discharge rate make your rc vehicle work powerfully.
-4 X Ovonic 14.8V 4S 1300mAh 100C LiPo Battery Pack
-1x User Manual
Ovonic 100C 1300mAh 4S Battery Review Video:
* For the RC battery, only if the voltage and the plug match, then it will fit.
* Please stop charging immediately when the cell voltage been charged to 4.2V (Normal cell voltage is between 3.7V~4.2V).
* To double make sure safety, please have a check first whether the battery surface is alright when you get it and whether the voltage is normal before using.
* If the new battery won’t hold a full charge or loss the charge very quickly in a short time, please use Balance Charger to charge and recycle several times first.