- When does the warranty begin?
It begins the day you received the parcels ,and the warranty period is 3 months.
2.What isn't covered by the warranty?
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers,such as the amazon or ebay etc.
- Improperly operated devices
- Lost or stolen products
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Orders not placed on Ampow.com
- Products that have been improperly used or damaged by yourselves.
- If you did not receive the package because you filled in your personal information incorrectly, it will not be warranty.
- How do I claim the warranty?
Before submitting a warranty claim, please refer to the specific product descriptions or FAQs for your product and attempt all troubleshooting suggestions.
If you believe the item is defective and under warranty, please submit a Return or Exchange request to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is a valid proof of purchase?
- Your order number, Email address and your full name on Ampow.
- What if I don't have any proof of purchase?
- If you made your purchase through Ampow.com, we may be able to locate your order using your email address, name or shipping address.
- Will the warranty be renewed if my product is replaced?
The warranty continues from the date of your original purchase. It won’t be renewed after a replacement has been provided.