Specifications of Ovonic 3S 7600mAh:
- Brand: Ovonic
- Chemistry: Li-polymer
- Capacity : 7600mAh
- Voltage: 11.1V
- Cell Number: 3S
- Discharge Rate: 50C
- Max Burst Discharge Rate: 100C
- Connector Type: EC5 Plug
- Balance Connector Type : JST-XH
- Net Weight(dev.20g) : 455g
- Length(dev.5mm) : 138mm
- Width(dev.2mm) : 46mm
- Height(dev.2mm) : 38mm
Ovonic is Professional and Reliable, and always strict about product quality, specially designed and manufactured for your high-quality RC devices. Advanced Lipo battery with uniquely designed doubles your device's performance time and stronger power.
Ovonic 11.1v 7600mAh 3S lipo battery is suitable for 1/8 and 1/10 RC cars.
Notice: Only if the voltage, dimension, and plug match, then it will fit, especially when using 2P in the same battery compartment.
More Choice for You:
If you want a higher discharge rate lipo battery for your car, 7200mAh 3S 80C with deans plug is also in stock now. And you can find more 3s lipo batteries like 8000mAh 3S on Ampow.
Ovonic Rebel Series lipo batteries provide more punch and longer run time.
Specially designed for 1/8 and 1/10 RC cars, like the following model:
- LST 3XL-E MONSTER TRUCK_1/8TH-SCALE,
- DESERT BUGGY XL-E 1/5-SCALE - BLACK,
- SUPER BAJA REY 1/6-SCALE 4WD PERFORMANCE DESERT TRUCK,
- SUPER ROCK REY AVC ROCK RACER RACELINE,
- LST XXL-2 ELECTRIC 1/8-SCALE 4WD BRUSHLESS MONSTER TRUCK,
- 1/7 FELONY 6S BLX, LIMITLESS, INFRACTION 6S BLX,
- 1/8 TYPHON 3S BLX 4WD Brushless Buggy RTR,
- 1/10 SENTON 3S BLX 4WD Brushless Short Course Truck,
- BIGROCK 4x4 3S BLX, OUTCAST 4x4, Kraton 4x4, Granite 4x4 3s.
- 1×Ovonic 3S 7600mAh LiPo Battery 50C 11.1V with EC5 Plug Pack
- 1×User Manual
- For the RC battery, only if the voltage and the plug match, then it will fit.
- Please stop charging immediately when the cell voltage has been charged to 4.2V (Normal cell voltage is between 3.7V~4.2V).
- To double make sure safe, please have a check first whether the battery surface is alright when you get it and whether the voltage is normal before using.
- If the new battery won’t hold a full charge or loss the charge very quickly in a short time, please use Balance Charger to charge and recycle several times first.