Ovonic is a credible battery brand that devotes to the research, development, production, and sales of Li-Polymer rechargeable batteries.
With over 20 years of experiences and hundreds of professional technicians, we have committed to offering superior RCLipo batteries with higher cost performance to our customers.
Ovonic is always strict with product quality. And specially designed & manufactured for your high-quality RC devices.
Ampow provides more 2200mAh 3S Series lipo batteries like 2200mAh 3S 50C with XT60 plug.
The Ovonic 2200mah 11.1V 25C Lipo Battery 2 packs are cheaper, local service and fast shipping, which provide the higher voltage you need for extreme applications.
Spec of Ovonic 2200mAh 25C 3S1P 11.1V:
- Brand: Ovonic
- Chemistry: Li-Polymer (LiPo)
- Configuration: 3S1P
- Voltage(V): 11.1V
- Capacity (mAh): 2200mAh
- Discharge Rate: 25C
- Max Burst Discharge Rate: 50C
- Charge Plug: JST-XH-3P
- Discharge Plug: XT60 Plug
- Net Weight (dev.20g): 276g (138g for one pack)
- Length (dev.5mm): 105mm
- Width (dev.2mm): 33mm
- Height (dev.2mm): 19mm
This 2200mah 11.1V 25C Lipo Battery is perfect for fit Freewing 64mm EDFJet, Dynam 1100mm-1500mm Plane.
- With the ultimate voltage, high power, high capacity, and low resistance, the lipo is cost-effective with 2 packs.
- It is suitable for RC Evader BX Car, RC Truck, RC Truggy RC Airplane UAV Drone FPV.
- It owns high amp 12 gauge wire and genuine XT60 connectors.
- 4 x Ovonic 2200mAh 25C 3S1P 11.1V XT60 Lipo Battery
- 1 x User Manual
Kindly Note:- All batteries available Ready-to-fly, Please select the right connector according to your original battery.
- At the same times, please kindly compare the dimension with your original battery.
- If you have any other special demand or problem, please feel free to contact us.
A video of 25C 3S1P 11.1V:
Please Notice:* For the RC battery, only if the voltage and the plug match, then it will fit. * Please stop charging immediately when the cell voltage been charged to 4.2V (Normal cell voltage is between 3.7V~4.2V).
* To double make sure safety, please have a check first whether the battery surface is alright when you get it and whether the voltage is normal before using.
* If the new battery won’t hold a full charge or loss the charge very quickly in a short time, please use Balance Charger to charge and recycle several times first.