Spec of Ovonic 6s 1000mah lipo:
- Brand: Ovonic
- Chemistry: Li-polymer
- Configuration: 6S1P
- Voltage(V): 22.2V
- Capacity(mAh): 850mAh
- Discharge Rate: 100C
- Max Burst discharge Rate: 200C
- Charge Plug: JST-XH
- Discharge Plug: XT60 Plug
- Net Weight(dev.20g): 142g for one pack
- Length(dev.5mm): 60mm
- Width(dev.2mm): 30mm
- Height(dev.2mm): 44mm
Ovonic 22.2V 100C 850mAh 6S LiPo Battery Pack XT60 Plug with high discharge rate and lightweight is a great choice for FPV flight.
Ovonic is always strict with product quality. We provide top-quality FPV batteries that are widely used for FPV freestyle, FPV racing, etc.
Ovonic 850mAh 6s 100C:
Considering 850mAh 6s 100c is too heavy for a partial FPV drone, Ovonic decides to develop 850mah 6s 100c, the size is the same as 1000mAh 6s 100c, but the weight of only 142g is a little lighter than 1000mAh, so it's very perfect for Multirotor FPV from size 100 to 180.
Ovonic 850mAh 6s lipo battery fit for Nemesis 240 Mini, Tweaker 180 Micro Quad, LRC Freestyle V1(270-296), MXP180 FPV Quadcopter, Danaus, Vortex, FLIP FPV 250S MINI, FLIP FPV 260H MINI), drone and FPV!
Ovonic offers the best bang for your buck! These batteries have an awesome performance with 100C discharge capability and cost a fraction of most other batteries on the market. High-quality cells ensure even delivery of power with minimal voltage sag under heavy loads.
Ovonic battery design features an all-black shrink cover, black XT60 connector, and black balance connector for a sleek stealth look. Guaranteed to look good on any aircraft!
More Choice for You:
We also provide batteries with more capacity like 1000mah 6s 100c, 300mah 6s 100c, and 1550mah 6s 100c, and if you need a higher discharge rate, 120C 1200mAh 6S, 120C 1300mAh 6S are available now.
- 2 x Ovonic 100C 22.2V lipo 6s 850mah battery with XT60 Plug.
- 1 x User Manual.
- For the RC battery, only if the voltage and the plug match, then it will fit.
- Please stop charging immediately when the cell voltage has been charged to 4.2V (Normal cell voltage is between 3.7V~4.2V).
- To double make sure of safety, please check first whether the battery surface is alright when you get it and whether the voltage is normal before using.
- If the new battery won’t hold a full charge or loss the charge very quickly in a short time, please use the Balance Charger to charge and recycle several times first.