Spec of Ovonic 6s 650mah lipo:
- Brand: Ovonic
- Chemistry: Li-polymer
- Configuration: 6S1P
- Voltage(V): 22.2V
- Capacity(mAh): 650mAh
- Discharge Rate: 100C
- Max Burst discharge Rate: 200C
- Charge Plug: JST-XH
- Discharge Plug: XT30 Plug
- Net Weight(dev.20g): 121g for one pack
- Length(dev.5mm): 62mm
- Width(dev.2mm): 31mm
- Height(dev.2mm): 36mm
Ovonic 650mAh 100C 6S lipo battery provides high quality, reliable power for your Multirotor FPV 150 size, micro FPV racing drone like Torrent110, Inverza 280. Ovonic is always strict with product quality. We provide top-quality FPV batteries that are widely used for FPV freestyle, FPV racing, etc.
Ovonic 650mAh 6s 100C:
Ovonic lipo battery is designed with high capacity and powerful performance with a discharge rate of 100C and 650mAh, which will provide your multirotor FPV from Size 90 to 180 Torrent 110 Lizard 95 a long cycle life and longer runtime for enjoyment.
Ovonic 650mAh 6s lipo battery fit for Nemesis 240 Mini, Tweaker 180 Micro Quad, LRC Freestyle V1(270-296), MXP180 FPV Quadcopter, Danaus, Vortex, FLIP FPV 250S MINI, FLIP FPV 260H MINI), drone and FPV!
Ovonic offers the best bang for your buck! These batteries have an awesome performance with 100C discharge capability and cost a fraction of most other batteries on the market. High-quality cells ensure even delivery of power with minimal voltage sag under heavy loads.
Ovonic battery design features an all-black shrink cover, yellow XT30 connector, and black balance connector for a sleek stealth look. Guaranteed to look good on any FPV Multirotor!
More Choice for You:
We also provide batteries with more capacity like 850mah 6s 100c, 1000mah 6s 100c, 300mah 6s 100c, and 1550mah 6s 100c, and if you need a higher discharge rate, 120C 1200mAh 6S, 120C 1300mAh 6S is available now.
- 2 x Ovonic 100C 22.2V lipo 6s 650mah battery with XT30 Plug.
- 1 x User Manual.
- For the RC battery, only if the voltage and the plug match, then it will fit.
- Please stop charging immediately when the cell voltage has been charged to 4.2V (Normal cell voltage is between 3.7V~4.2V).
- To double make sure of safety, please check first whether the battery surface is alright when you get it and whether the voltage is normal before using.
- If the new battery won’t hold a full charge or loss the charge very quickly in a short time, please use the Balance Charger to charge and recycle several times first.