- Brand: Ovonic
- Chemistry: Li-Polymer(LiPo)
- Configuration: 6S1P
- Voltage(V): 22.2V
- Capacity(mAh): 5300mAh
- Discharge Rate: 120C
- Max Burst Discharge Rate: 240C
- Length(dev.5mm): 144mm
- Width(dev.2mm): 43mm
- Height(dev.2mm): 58mm
- Net Weight(dev.20g): 740g for 1 Pack
- Discharge Connector Type: EC5
- Balance Connector Type: JST-XH
Ovonic Rebel 5300mAh 6s 120C Lipo Battery Pack comes pre-equipped with the industry standard EC5 connector, With a maximum discharge rate of 120C, this 6S 5300mAh lipo pack is ready to give you all the power you need, whatever your application.
5300mah 6S lipo battery capacity of lipo battery is 10~15% higher than other type battery of the same size,6s lipo can offers you high power and long run time for your RC cars.6S Lipo Battery compatible with professional Arrma Mojave/felony/Typhon/ Krajave EBX/ 1/8 scale/Kraton V4/Kraton 1/8 6s/Avanti Jet/FMS 80mm 2100kv in runner fan/Team Corally 1/8 Shogun XP/ARRMA Typhon 6S V5, etc.
Ovonic 5300mAh 6S lipo battery internal resistance of our lipo battery is smaller than that of the general liquid battery. At present, the internal resistance of our lipo battery polymer cells can even be below 35mΩ, which greatly reduces the self-consumption of the battery and prolongs the cycle life of the lipo battery pack.
6S Lipo Battery 120C with good discharge characteristics, high energy density/voltage, high discharge rate, good storage, and high RC Racing performance. It provides a more steady discharge curve, and a higher discharge rate to reach the top speed with the most stability and power for your RC hobbies.
Ovonic Rebel 5300mAh 6S 120C LiPo battery Most 1/7 and 1/8 scale RC Cars, like:
- ARRMA GRANITE 4x4 MEGA, Granite Voltage MEGA 2WD
- VORTEKS 4X4 3S BLX, VORTEKS MEGA, VORTEKS BLS
- RAIDER MEGA, RAIDER BLS, RAIDER XL, FURY MEGA
- FURY BLS, FURY BLX
- 1×Ovonic 120C 7.4V lipo 6s 5300mah battery with EC5 Plug
- 1×User Manual
- For the RC battery, only if the voltage and the plug match, then it will fit.
- Please stop charging immediately when the cell voltage has been charged to 4.2V (Normal cell voltage is between 3.7V~4.2V).
- To double make sure safe, please check first whether the battery surface is alright when you get it and whether the voltage is normal before using.
- If the new battery won’t hold a full charge or loss the charge very quickly in a short time, please use the Balance Charger to charge and recycle several times first.