With the development of FPV, many sizes are emerging. For this reason and to meet our customers’ need, Ovonic also keep updating the range of products.
Nowadays, micro FPV drone is very popular, so some of our customers ask for small lipo battery for their FPV. That is why we produce the 450mah 1s HV lipo battery with a voltage of 3.8v and a JST-PH2.0 plug.
More Choice for You:
You can find more lipo batteries for tiny whoops here.
Specifications of 450mah 1s lipo:
- Brand: Ovonic
- Chemistry: Li-polymer
- Configuration: 1S
- Voltage(V): 3.8V
- Capacity(mAh): 450mAh
- Discharge Rate: 80C
- Max Burst discharge Rate: 160C
- Charge Plug: JST-PH2.0
- Discharge Plug: XT30 Plug
- Net Weight(dev.20g): 46.4g(11.6g for one pack)
- Length(dev.5mm): 63mm
- Width(dev.2mm): 18.6mm
- Height(dev.2mm): 7.5mm
1s 450mah lipo is suitable for micro FPV drone-like Blade? Nano QX2 FPV BLH9180, Blade Inductrix FPV Plus RTF (BLH9600) Quadcopters, Blade BLH9700 Ozone RTF Quadcopter, Blade Inductrix FPV+ BNF(BLH9680), ARRIS X80 80MM 1S, etc.
- 4 x Ovonic 450mah 1S1p 3.8V 80C HV Lipo Battery Pack with JST PH2.0
- 1 x User Manual
- For the RC battery, only if the voltage and the plug match, then it will fit.
- Please stop charging immediately when the cell voltage has been charged to 4.2V (Normal cell voltage is between 3.7V~4.2V).
- To double make sure of safety, please have a check first whether the battery surface is alright when you get it and whether the voltage is normal before using.
- If the new battery won’t hold a full charge or loss the charge very quickly in a short time, please use the Balance Charger to charge and recycle several times first.